So naturally when one researches real foods and what it takes to make a healthier future for oneself, they discover other things...such as the beauty of natural childbirth.
Mercy, folks. As if there isn't enough stuff to research in just the 'raw/real foods' area, now I've found another love! I do think it's rather ironic that I'm making a birth plan and I don't have a boyfriend, let alone a husband but it's all in preparation, right?? I'm going to be the most educated pregnant gal out there!
So far my choices are thus:
No epidural, home birth, and possibly unassisted! I'm still researching the last bit but all I've read about epidurals lead me to find that they aren't a good choice. I love the idea of having a baby naturally, listening to my body and doing what women have done for thousands of years!
It's great- it's like a whole complete perfect life cycle- and eating well now will nourish you so you can have an "easy" and natural labor later! Good luck!
ReplyDelete